Monday, November 28, 2016



A guest post from Audrey, age 8. 
This was a piece of writing she brought home today; I've cleaned up the spelling a little for maximum clarity.

What if You Could See What Other People Were Thinking...

If I could see what other people were thinking, I would see what the boys were going to do when they got home.  And when they came to tell me, I would finish their sentence for them.  They would be so surprised they would run away, and never come and bother me for a long time.

I would come up to them and say "Hi."
They would say nervously, "How did you know what I was going to say? Do you have some magic powers?"
 "Maybe," I would say. "Maybe I do."  
"Let's run" they would say, and they would run away.

They would never ever bother me again in the last three terms left (in school this year).  

No comments: